1 Donations
2 Personal Details
3 Payment


We accept Visa and MasterCard only.

How much can you Donate

Other ways to donate

There are other ways to help if you’re unable to make a financial contribution. You could volunteer your time in many ways, such as doorknocking, letterboxing and making phone calls.

Donations of over $13,800 are subject to disclosure under the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. The Tasmanian Labor Party announced that it would commence voluntary disclosure of donations to the 2021 state election campaign over $5,000.

The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:

  • a foreign public enterprise;
  • an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
    • the entity is incorporated in Australia;
    • the entity's head office is in Australia;
    • the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
  • an individual who is none of the following:
    • an elector;
    • an Australian citizen;
    • an Australian resident;
    • a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).

For any questions about donating or volunteering, please call Labor House on (03) 6224 7255.

Donation successful

Thankyou for your support